Nai Yang Beach Guide
Everything You Need to Know About Nai Yang
Nai Yang is just a five-minute drive south of the airport and is very popular with Thai locals. Here you'll find what beach life is all about. Fringed with casuarina trees providing picnic areas for locals, it's a shady spot for souvenir and food vendors.
Laid back to the extreme, most people who stay here find absolute relaxation. Parts of the of the beach are inside Sirinath National Park which also includes the reef at the north end of the beach.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour