Nai Yang Beach Guide
Everything You Need to Know About Nai Yang
Nai Yang is just a five-minute drive south of the airport and is very popular with Thai locals. Here you'll find what beach life is all about. Fringed with casuarina trees providing picnic areas for locals, it's a shady spot for souvenir and food vendors.
Laid back to the extreme, most people who stay here find absolute relaxation. Parts of the of the beach are inside Sirinath National Park which also includes the reef at the north end of the beach.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by Speedboat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe