Surin Beach Guide
Everything You Need to Know About Surin Beach
Naturally beautiful Surin is known as 'Millionaire's Row' due the the top-end celebrity haunts amongst the luxury resorts there, including Amanpuri, Twinpalms and The Surin. They stand alongside the US$ 1 million+ houses that dominate the prime spots on top of the hills overlooking the Andaman Sea.
Although popular with tourists, it's not a busy resort town and is more like a coastal village. Fine white sand and turquoise water has ensured that the picturesque beach is very popular with tourists and Thais alike. The whole area is awash with high-end hotels and housing which, in turn, has created opportunities for high-end restaurants and wine bars.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
Surin Beach Quick Jump