Surin Beach Guide
Everything You Need to Know About Surin Beach
Naturally beautiful Surin is known as 'Millionaire's Row' due the the top-end celebrity haunts amongst the luxury resorts there, including Amanpuri, Twinpalms and The Surin. They stand alongside the US$ 1 million+ houses that dominate the prime spots on top of the hills overlooking the Andaman Sea.
Although popular with tourists, it's not a busy resort town and is more like a coastal village. Fine white sand and turquoise water has ensured that the picturesque beach is very popular with tourists and Thais alike. The whole area is awash with high-end hotels and housing which, in turn, has created opportunities for high-end restaurants and wine bars.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe