- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Phang Nga Province
Leaving Phuket over the bridge, heading north, is Phang Nga province where you will find Khao Lak and Khao Sok national park and the stunning marine national park that forms the magnificent Phang Nga Bay.
Tours leave daily to all these areas (see tours and excursions for details).
Located in the mainland province of Phang Nga just north of Phuket Island, Khao Lak has only recently been "discovered." The area stretches across three national parks and offers nature lovers an unspoilt landscape of beaches, hills, mountains, forested valleys, mangroves and estuaries.
Khao Sok National Park
Khao Sok National Park features outstanding natural beauty, with giant limestone mountains, cliffs, caves, rivers and waterfalls. The forest is home to many species of tropical birds, animals, insects, reptiles and plant life, the most famous (yet elusive) being the Rafflesia - the largest flower in the world.
Eco-tours from Phuket run almost every day and include hikes through the jungle, elephant trekking and canoeing down the Sok river.
Phuket has many outlying islands that can be visited either by hiring a local boat or taking a tour. These include Koh Racha, Koh Naka, Coral Island, Ko Rang, Koh Yao and Koh Samui. Tours usually include lunch, transfer from your accommodation, use of snorkelling equipment and Marine National Park fees where applicable. Find details here or visit tours & excursions for info on visiting the islands.