Phang Nga Bay, Khao Lak & Phi Phi Island0Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Leaving Phuket over the bridge, heading north, is Phang Nga province where you will find Khao Lak and Khao Sok national park and the stunning marine national park that forms the magnificent Phang Nga Bay.
Located in the mainland province of Phang Nga just north of Phuket Island, Khao Lak has only recently been "discovered." The area stretches across three national parks and offers nature lovers an unspoilt landscape of beaches, hills, mountains, forested valleys, mangroves and estuaries.
Khao Sok National Park
Khao Sok National Park features outstanding natural beauty, with giant limestone mountains, cliffs, caves, rivers and waterfalls. The forest is home to many species of tropical birds, animals, insects, reptiles and plant life, the most famous (yet elusive) being the Rafflesia - the largest flower in the world.
Eco-tours from Phuket run almost every day and include hikes through the jungle, elephant trekking and canoeing down the Sok river.
Phuket has many outlying islands that can be visited either by hiring a local boat or taking a tour. These include Koh Racha, Koh Naka, Coral Island, Ko Rang, Koh Yao and Koh Samui. Tours usually include lunch, transfer from your accommodation, use of snorkelling equipment and Marine National Park fees where applicable. Find details here or visit tours & excursions for info on visiting the islands. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)