Where to Stay in Kata Noi Beach
Editor's Guide to Recommended Hotels in Kata Noi Beach0
Kata Noi’s beach is dominated by the Katathani Phuket Beach Resort and it’s worth a visit to this charming strand – it also features pretty good surfing from May to November.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
Most guestrooms at Katathani face the beautiful beachside gardens and pools. With a large choice of accommodation and two wings – one beachside and one mere metres away – and a total of 479 rooms, the choice is yours at this well-established resort. Guests can dine regally at La Scala Italian restaurant or decide between the seven other food outlets while fitness enthusiasts can work out in one of the two fitness centres or in the six pools or at the resort’s private tennis courts. The luxury Tewson Spa will help you relax and if you’re after retail therapy the Jim Thompson silk outlet is the answer. Read More...
Mom Tri’s Villa Royale has 35 sumptuous suites – each with great views out over the Andaman Sea and nearby Kata Noi Beach. Thai-style buildings, authentic Thai antiques and art, luxurious modern comforts, panoramic sea views and lush tropical gardens all combine to create an atmosphere of calm and tranquility. With an award-winning restaurant and a world-class spa, this is five-star comfort at its best. Suites throughout the resort vary but all feature traditional themes of Thai textiles and fittings, creating a unique blend of modern and time-honoured touches. Read More...
You May Also Like