Where to Stay in Nai Yang Beach
Editor's Guide to Recommended Hotels in Nai Yang Beach
Easygoing Nai Yang is a chill out paradise featuring beach restaurants with sand underfoot and rickety shacks for bars. Few hotels exist in Nai Yang however more are planned. Here's our selections.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe
5 Star | Close to Beach | Good Facilities | Unique Theme
This 277 room hotel underwent an extensive renovation in 2006 which themed the hotel on a tin mine (yes that's right, a tin mine!) and raised the hotel's rating to five star. The decor throughout is very metallic. The renovations get the thumbs up as this hotel is featured in Conde Nast's 2007 Hot List. Read a Review. Read More...