Where to Stay in Nai Yang Beach
Editor's Guide to Recommended Hotels in Nai Yang Beach0
Easygoing Nai Yang is a chill out paradise featuring beach restaurants with sand underfoot and rickety shacks for bars. Few hotels exist in Nai Yang however more are planned. Here's our selections.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
5 Star | Close to Beach | Good Facilities | Unique Theme
This 277 room hotel underwent an extensive renovation in 2006 which themed the hotel on a tin mine (yes that's right, a tin mine!) and raised the hotel's rating to five star. The decor throughout is very metallic. The renovations get the thumbs up as this hotel is featured in Conde Nast's 2007 Hot List. Read a Review. Read More...
You May Also Like