Everything You Need to Know about Koh Lanta
The Koh Lanta group comprises 52 islands. The largest, Koh Lanta Yai, is located 70 kilometres south of Krabi Town.
Koh Lanta has its own charms and attractions and if you're looking for peace and quiet - away from it all with limited home comforts, simply head for Koh Lanta.
Unspoiled Nature and very little development make up Lanta's main attractions. Mountainous and rugged in some areas, especially near the southern tip, its traditional lifestyle, verdant tropical forested hills, gravel and sand beaches, stunning coral reefs, clear emerald waters all add up to a unique travel destination. The Chao Ley, or Sea Gypsies, along with the Muslim and Chinese locals they give the island its unique ambiance.
Although more locals are becoming involved in the tourism industry, many remain unaffected by tourism, still earning their living from rubber, prawn farming and fishing. Traditional houses and friendly faces still remain.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay