Mai Khao Beach
Everything you need to know about Mai Khao Beach
Mai Khao Beach is situated on the northwest coast of Phuket. This 11km-long straight beach is still blessedly undeveloped as it is part of the Sirinat National Park. The only significant constructions along it are the JW Marriott Phuket Resort and Phuket International Airport near Nai Yang Beach.
The sand of Mai Khao Beach - the name of which translates as "white wood" - is possibly the coarsest of any on Phuket, but is also practically deserted a lot of the time, making it possible to walk for kilometres without seeing a single other person. A short distance out into the water, there is a sharp drop off into the Andaman Sea, making swimming dangerous from May to November.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
Hotels in Mai Khao Beach
Map of Mai Khao Beach