Naithon Beach Photo Gallery
Phuket Beach Guide0Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Nai Thon is a beautiful stretch of sand that for reasons unknown has still been overlooked by large resort developers. Thus it's an ideal spot to get away from the crowds and enjoy a quiet swim.
It's a village of two seasons, during the high season the hotels fill up, the sea is flat, calm and crystal clear, beach restaurants appear where you can dine with your bare feet in the sand, very much a stereotypical tropical paradise. In low season the boot's on the other foot, it's almost a ghost town with an occasionally raging sea.
The journey to the beach is almost more enjoyable than the beach itself. On the southern approach to Nai Thon, the narrow road leads through some of the island's last remaining virgin jungle, and winds along a coastline that rivals Cote d'Azur in its brilliant beauty. If driving to Nai Thon from the north, the road takes you through a village then into a lush green valley before reaching the beach.
Activities to be enjoyed whilst staying here include exploring rocky coves only accessible by longtail boat and scuba diving which can be arranged by the dive shop on the Beach Road.Rate This Place: ( votes)