- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Nai Thon Beach is a beautiful stretch of sand on the west coast of Phuket. It's a great spot to get away from the crowds and enjoy a quiet swim. Nai Thon is a village of 2 seasons. During the high season, the hotels fill up, the sea is flat, calm and crystal-clear, and beach restaurants appear where you can dine with your bare feet in the sand. In low season, the boot's on the other foot... It's almost a ghost town with an occasionally raging sea.
The journey to the beach is almost more enjoyable than the beach itself. On the southern approach to Nai Thon, the narrow road leads through some of the island's last remaining virgin jungle, and winds along a coastline that rivals Cote d'Azur in its brilliant beauty. If driving to Nai Thon from the north, the road takes you through a village then into a lush green valley before reaching the beach.
Activities you can enjoy while staying here include exploring rocky coves only accessible by longtail boat as well as scuba diving which can be arranged by the dive shops on the Beach Road.
Nai Thon Beach
- Location: Nai Thon Beach, Phuket 83110, Thailand