Everything you need to know about Phuket Town
Phuket town is often overlooked in favour of the beaches, but there's a lot to see and do (and spend your money on!) in this old town full of heritage buildings. Phuket Town features an exciting mix of old and new, simple and sophisticated, peaceful and pulsating.
The activity in Phuket Town is nearly around the clock. In the early morning, stoic monks take to the streets on their daily alms rounds and the fresh market buzzes with restaurant owners buying ingredients for the day's meals. Non-stop bustle characterises the daytime, and lasts well into the evening. Nights are reserved for enjoying good company, whether at a restaurant, a disco, a quiet bar, or a combination of all three.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour