Islands around Phuket
Phi Phi Island, Coral Island, Racha Islands
While there's plenty to see and do on Phuket, there are several smaller surrounding islands, each offering unique sights of their own. They are all easily accessible by boat from Phuket, with journey times usually under two hours. Many have excellent snorkelling and diving sites, while others simply offer nice patches of sand on which to spend a quiet day.
To reach them, hire a long-tail boat or charter an island-hopping tour. Some of the islands offer accommodation, which varies from the rustic charm of a bamboo bungalow to the idyllic luxury of extremely exclusive five-star resorts.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe