First Time in Kamala Beach
What To Do In Kamala In One Day
During your first time in Kamala Beach, you are sure to fall in love with the quiet town’s relaxed atmosphere. Among the most family-friendly of the Phuket beaches, Kamala’s nightlife is more about fun shows than hedonistic partying. The long, pleasant, sandy beach is lined with a great selection of restaurants, with a good choice of budget and high-end choices available around the town. While shopping opportunities are fairly limited, they are more local-centric, giving you a genuinely Thai experience as well as some great bargains.
Despite its great popularity with holidaymakers, Kamala has not been totally overrun with tourist-oriented establishments and parts of it still have a very local feel to it, particular the parts furthest from the beach. To help you make the most of your first visit to this relaxed destination, we have prepared this guide of what to do in Kamala in one day.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour