First Time in Karon Beach
What To Do In Karon on your First Visit
If you are planning your first time in Karon Beach, it can seem like quite a limited destination. It has a fantastic (and very long) beach, lined with some first-rate hotels, but is that all there is? Well, if you take a look at our guide below, you will find that there is a lot more to see and do here. Away from the beach, Karon has an impressive array of restaurants and even a modest nightlife to enjoy while Wat Karon and its weekly market are major attractions for locals and visitors alike.
Karon Beach is a good place whether you are looking for peace and quiet or a little bit of excitement. It is such a big place that it can easily accommodate both sorts of setting without one overwhelming the other. However, it also means that you need to know where to look, which is where our guide to what to do in Karon in one day comes in very handy.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour