First Time in Kata Beach
What To Do In Kata on your First Visit
It would be very easy to accidentally waste your first time in Kata Beach if you are not fully prepared for it. The bustling, mostly family-friendly town on Phuket’s west coast has a lot to offer in terms of things to see, things to do and restaurants and there are a few options for nights out too. Aside from the beautiful beach itself (and its equally beautiful but lesser-known neighbour, Kata Noi Beach), the area is home to some of the top attractions in Phuket.
Kata Beach has quite a lively atmosphere throughout the year, being just as popular with the surfers and sailors who like the low season climate as it is with sunbathers and snorkelers who favour the high season. It has quite an international feel, with an impressive selection of restaurants serving a wide range of cuisines. Our guide will help you to pick out the best of the many options available to you, helping you to decide what to do in Kata in one day.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour