Discover Real Phuket
Phuket Travel Guide
Phuket is known worldwide for its beautiful beaches, its wild nightlife and stunning scenery but there's much more to the island than just that. Its rich history has left a legacy of colonial architecture, colourful temples, Chinese shrines and a mixed and tolerant culture.
Phuket also has its quirky side, with a lurid and bloody vegetarian festival, unique customs and the extraordinarily popular cross-gender and transvestite shows, along with a culture both alien and fascinating to westerners; even the driving is 'original' in Phuket!
The following pages will act as your guide through the weird and wonderful experience of the 'Real' Phuket.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay