Discover Real Phuket
Phuket Travel Guide
Phuket is known worldwide for its beautiful beaches, its wild nightlife and stunning scenery but there's much more to the island than just that. Its rich history has left a legacy of colonial architecture, colourful temples, Chinese shrines and a mixed and tolerant culture.
Phuket also has its quirky side, with a lurid and bloody vegetarian festival, unique customs and the extraordinarily popular cross-gender and transvestite shows, along with a culture both alien and fascinating to westerners; even the driving is 'original' in Phuket!
The following pages will act as your guide through the weird and wonderful experience of the 'Real' Phuket.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by Speedboat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe