Discover Real Phuket
Phuket Travel Guide
Phuket is known worldwide for its beautiful beaches, its wild nightlife and stunning scenery but there's much more to the island than just that. Its rich history has left a legacy of colonial architecture, colourful temples, Chinese shrines and a mixed and tolerant culture.
Phuket also has its quirky side, with a lurid and bloody vegetarian festival, unique customs and the extraordinarily popular cross-gender and transvestite shows, along with a culture both alien and fascinating to westerners; even the driving is 'original' in Phuket!
The following pages will act as your guide through the weird and wonderful experience of the 'Real' Phuket.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration