Phuket’s nightlife has something of a notorious reputation of being just for boys, particularly in Patong. To a certain extent, that reputation is deserved. However, that doesn’t mean girls will be stuck for something to do. Especially the girls who just want to have fun. Some of the better nightclubs and beach clubs maintain a safe and friendly environment and there are a number of classier alternatives for those looking for a sophisticated evening’s entertainment.
Our selection covers a variety of different kinds of nightlife attraction, so there is something for most tastes, whether you like to party hard or want to take it easy. Many of these venues also have special 'Ladies Night' promotions, which you can usually find on their Facebook pages. Each choice is far from the seedy image which is all-too-often the opinion of Phuket’s nightlife, ensuring a comfortable and safe night out with the girls.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Paradise Beach ClubParadise Beach
One of the only beach clubs in Phuket where the partying actually takes place on the sand, Paradise Beach Club has a similar atmosphere to the clubs and parties of Koh Samui and Koh Phangan, and even holds its own full, half and black moon parties. While being fairly close to Patong, it is far enough away that only serious partiers will make their way there, creating a fun and friendly feel. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:30 – late
- Location: At the end of the headland south of Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)7 660 9609
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/ParadiseBeachPhuket
Catch Beach ClubBangtao Beach
Widely regarded as among the best beach clubs in Phuket, Catch is a very classy venue on a beautiful bit of Bangtao Beach. A great place to relax during the day, it really comes alive in the evenings, with a fun yet sophisticated party atmosphere. It hosts fantastic live DJs and has a great menu of cocktails, champagnes and other high-quality beverages. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 02:00
- Location: 12/88 Moo 2, Bangtao Beach
- Tel: +66 (0)65 348 2017
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/catchbeachclub/
Seduction NightclubPatong Beach
Seduction is one of the largest and most popular clubs on Patong’s infamous Bangla Road, and the namesake nightclub is just one of five venues in the same building! The club itself attracts a good range of big-name DJs playing house and EDM beats, as well as big crowds of tourists and some locals. The international-standard setting is not at all seedy and is, instead, safe and lively. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 22:00 – 04:00 daily
- Location: Bangla Road, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)7 634 3173
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/seductiondisco/
Café del Mar PhuketKamala Beach
Part of the world-spanning brand which became famous in Ibiza, Café del Mar Phuket provides the same fantastic (and female-friendly) beach club experience at the northern end of Kamala Beach. It’s a fun and sophisticated place, with great chill-out and dance music played by well-known DJs, high-quality drinks and a beautiful, comfortable setting. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 02:00
- Location: 118/119 Moo 3, Kamala
- Tel: +66 (0)81 188 1230
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/cafedelmarphuketofficialpage
Heaven Restaurant and BarKata Noi Beach
Situated in an outstanding spot behind the breathtaking Kata Viewpoint, the amazing sunsets are followed by great DJ sets, which attract a fun-loving and mostly tourist crowd. Living up to its name, it offers a sophisticated open-air party setting, with live DJs playing deep house and techno tunes and the famous three-beach view (Kata Noi, Kata and Karon) behind you. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Location: Near Kata Viewpoint
- Tel: +66 (0)93 140 0113
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/heavenonphuket/
Red Hot ClubPatong Beach
Widely regarded as the best live music bar in Bangla Road, Red Hot Club is found right at the top of the street, close to Jungceylon Shopping Centre. It’s crowded every night with people loving the cheap drinks and great classic rock and pop hits played by a talented house band. The music kicks off around 20:00 and is pretty loud, so don’t expect too much in the way of conversation! Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 04:00
- Location: Jungceylon end of Bangla Road, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)7 625 4142, +66 (0)89 952 0316
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/REDHOTPATONG/
The Kee Sky LoungePatong Beach
Located at the end of Soi Sea Dragon, The Kee Sky Lounge has a good view of the centre of Patong. The lounge also has a chic, colourful style and a drinks list of 29 cocktails, priced between 220 baht and 250 baht, making it an impressive sundowner spot. After the sun has finished its show, a live DJ cranks up the volume, making it one of the liveliest hotel bars around Patong, if not all of Phuket. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:30 – 24:00
- Location: The Kee Resort & Spa, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)7 633 5888
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/keeskylounge
The Surface Restaurant & BarPatong Beach
The Surface is a beautiful rooftop bar right on Patong Beach. A great place for sundowners (and a rather nice meal), it offers a good selection of cocktails and wines. Not only does its beachfront location offer exceptional views, it is conveniently close to the heart of Patong. While there chart-topping music playing in the background, it is at a quiet level, allowing you to enjoy good company with your high-quality drinks. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – 24:00
- Location: La Flora Resort & Spa, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)7 634 4241
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/The-Surface-Restaurant-and-Bar-133041980051112/
Illuzion Show & DiscothequePatong Beach
Illuzion is located directly opposite Seduction on Bangla Road and, just like its competitor, is considered one of the best nightclubs in Phuket. It lives up to international standards of drinks, DJs, music and atmosphere, making it a great and generally safe place to party without being particularly seedy. With seven VIP lounges, five balconies and eight bars, there’s plenty of opportunity to find somewhere for you and your friends to party in comfort to great house and hip-hop beats. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 22:00 – late
- Location: 31 Bangla Road, Patong Beach
- Tel: +66 (0)7 668 3030
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/illuzionphuket
Joe’s DownstairsKalim Beach
If you’re looking for a high-quality, sophisticated lounge bar for a laid-back evening, Joe’s Downstairs is probably the best place for it. The classy restaurant and bar is set right on the rocks alongside Kalim Beach, just north of Patong, and the view you get to enjoy with your exceptional cocktails is outstanding. If you’re wine aficionado, Joe’s also has an award-winning selection. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 23:00
- Location: 223/3 Prabaramee Road, Kalim
- Tel: +66 (0)7 441 8245
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/joesdownstairs