Phuket’s nightlife has something of a notorious reputation of being just for boys, particularly in Patong. To a certain extent, that reputation is deserved but that doesn’t mean girls have nothing to do at night. Some of the island's best nightclubs and beach clubs maintain a safe and friendly environment, plus there are classier alternatives for those looking for a sophisticated evening in Phuket.
Our list of the best places for girls to party in Phuket covers a variety of nightlife offerings, whether you like to party hard or want to take it easy. Many of these venues also have special 'Ladies Night' promos, which you can usually find on their Facebook pages. Each choice is far from the seedy image which is all-too-often the opinion of Phuket’s nightlife, so that you can enjoy a fun and safe night out with the girls.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Paradise Beach ClubParadise Beach
Paradise Beach Club is one of the only beach clubs in Phuket where partying takes place right on the sand. It has a similar atmosphere to clubs and parties in Koh Samui and Koh Phangan, and even holds its own full, half and black moon parties. While being fairly close to Patong, the beach club is far enough away that only serious partiers often make their way there, creating a fun and friendly feel. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 7pm (until late during full-moon parties)
- Location: 109 Muen-Ngern Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)7 660 9609
Catch Beach ClubBangtao Beach
Catch Beach Club Phuket is a very classy venue on a beautiful part of Bangtao Beach. While it's an excellent place to relax during the day, the club really comes alive in the evenings, with a fun yet sophisticated party atmosphere. It hosts fantastic live DJs and has an extensive menu of cocktails (available by the glass or by the jug), champagnes and top-shelf spirits. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to late
- Location: 202/88 Moo 2, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)65 348 2017
Café del Mar PhuketKamala Beach
Café del Mar Phuket provides a fantastic (and female-friendly) beach club experience at the northern end of Kamala Beach. The club has a rustic beach-hut look, with a thatch-roofed main bar at its centre. Behind the bar is an impressively large swimming pool, with single sun loungers and more beds and cabanas around it, as well as a poolside swim-up bar. Its higher-than-average price range attracts a sophisticated but fun-loving crowd who enjoy smooth house music played by resident and guest DJs, accompanied by a live saxophonist. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 2am
- Location: 118/19 Moo 3, Kamala, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)61 359 5500
Heaven Hotel, Restaurant and BarKata Noi Beach
Heaven Hotel, Restaurant & Bar is just behind the popular Kata Viewpoint in Phuket. Attracting a fun-loving and mostly tourist crowd, Heaven offers a sophisticated open-air party setting, with DJs playing deep house and techno tunes. Amazing sunset views of Kata Noi, Kata and Karon are part of the appeal at this Phuket restaurant and bar. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 3pm to 12am
- Location: 6 Soi Leammumnai, Karon, Muang, Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)80 650 2971
Redhot Club PhuketPatong Beach
Redhot Club on Bangla Road is one of the oldest live music bars in Phuket. It has wide-screen TVs showing sports, a pool table, loud and proud live music, a good range of reasonably-priced food, and enviable people-watching spots. The music starts at 8pm and can get very loud as the night goes on. Bands are also happy to take requests throughout the evening, and Redhot Club is famous for hosting some of the best singers from the region. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11.30am to 2am
- Location: Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 340 519
KEE Sky LoungePatong Beach
KEE Sky Lounge occupies the rooftop of The KEE Resort & Spa Patong, offering expansive views of Patong and the Andaman Sea. Located at the end of Soi Sea Dragon, the lounge has a chic, colourful style and a drinks list of around 29 cocktails. An impressive sundowner spot, there's a live DJ who cranks up the volume on most nights, making it one of the liveliest hotel bars around Patong. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5.30pm to midnight
- Location: 6th and 7th Floor (Rooftop), The KEE Resort & Spa Patong, 152/1 Thawewong Rd, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 335 888
The Surface Restaurant & BarPatong Beach
The Surface at La Flora Resort is a beautiful rooftop bar right on Patong Beach. An excellent place for sundowners (and a rather nice meal), its beachfront location offers exceptional views of the Andaman Sea. Chart-topping music plays quietly in the background, allowing you to enjoy good company with your choice of cocktails or wines. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5pm to midnight
- Location: La Flora Resort & Spa, 39 Taweewong Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 344 241
Illuzion Show & DiscothequePatong Beach
Illuzion Club & Discotheque lives up to international standards of drinks, DJs, music and atmosphere, making it a great and generally safe place to party in Patong. With 3 main areas, 7 VIP lounges, 5 balconies and 8 bars, there are plenty of spots for you and your friends to party house and hip-hop beats. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9pm to late
- Location: 31 Bangla Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)93 583 4766
Joe’s DownstairsKalim Beach
Joe’s Downstairs is a high-quality, sophisticated lounge bar right on the rocks alongside Kalim Beach, just north of Patong. People of all ages frequent this award-winning venue, but it does have a markedly youthful feel to it. The sunset view you get to enjoy with your drinks and meal is outstanding. If you’re a wine aficionado, Joe’s Downstairs has an award-winning selection. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from midday to 11pm
- Location: 223/3 Phrabarami Rd, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)63 078 5887