Phuket Restaurant Reviews
Where to Eat in Phuket
Phuket is blessed with an abundance of exceptional restaurants. Many of them are small, boutique outlets - little glittering gems hidden in the narrow streets or remote locations. But if it is in such an obscure location, how do you know if it will be worth the journey?
There are many important facets to a good dining experience. It's not just about providing good food, though that is certainly an important part of it. There is also the ambiance to consider, as well as the location, the décor, the service, the comfort of the seating, the price and a dozen other tiny considerations which contribute to making a good meal great. Our reviews take all of this into account, so look below for the best restaurants on the island and find out what makes them worth the journey.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe