Phuket Simon Cabaret is a theatre offering an evening of live music, dance and comedic performances by a troupe of transgender entertainers. Founded in 1991, it’s a spectacular display of colour, originality and fun, with a single show combining a wide range of musicals from cultures around the world.
When you walk into the theatre in Patong, you’ll come across saxophone music, plush seats, and dimmed lights. Extravagant costumes, makeup and impressive sets take you from Egypt to Latin America and from China to Thailand in a single evening.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Highlights of Phuket Simon Cabaret
Phuket Simon Cabaret is all about clever choreography and fabulous costumes, rapid set changes, and superb background sets. The entertainers are remarkably skilled – half of the fun at the theatre is to glance at the audience's entranced faces as they take in the spectacle.
Good to know about Phuket Simon Cabaret
Phuket Simon Cabaret is a family-friendly show, so it's common to see travellers with children enjoying the lively dance and music performances. Its dazzling set changes and brilliant colours appeal to a multicultural audience of all ages.
The comic relief segment is slightly predictable but still draws out a few laughs. A Tina Turner impersonator packs a punch, getting the audience going. At the end of the 70-minute show, all of Simon's performers pose outside with members of the audience for a fee.
Phuket Simon Cabaret Show
- Opening Hours: Daily at 6pm, 7.30pm and 9pm
- Location: 8 Sirirat Rd, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)87 888 6888