Soi Vegas has been competely demolished. Every venue listed here is now closed.
Soi Vegas is the first of the side streets to split off Bangla Road from the Rat-U-Thit Road side, closest to Jungceylon Shopping Mall. It is home to a mix of mostly adult attractions, and is sometimes known as Soi Happy. The street itself, being rather dimly lit, looks quite dark and gloomy. What lights there are consist mostly of the neon frontages of go-go and beer bars, including Money Night A Go Go along the right-hand side (if you’re entering from Bangla Road). It's quite an extreme venue and the drinks prices are similarly high and known to vary from night to night. If you question the price with service staff (politely), they might give you a ‘special’ discount.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Along the opposite side of Soi Vegas, you will mostly see the back entrances of the bars along Soi Tiger. This includes, at the very end of the 60-metre street, the Cocktails & Dreams ladyboy bar. As the venue boasts a free cabaret show, it is not that unusual to see one or two of the dancers in their full, feathery regalia, waiting for their turn on stage.
Other notable attractions to be found in Soi Vegas include a guesthouse, a hairdressers and public toilets, which cost about 10 baht to use. There is also a building which often hosts short-lived nightclubs. In recent years, it has been Newaves, Flaunt and Belvedere Luxury Club. While generally good clubs, they all suffered from being somewhat out of the way and harder to find than their more established and more famous competitors.
- Location: Near the Rat-U-Thit Road end of Bangla Road, Patong