Taste Bar & Grill Phuket sits close to both Surin and Bangtao beaches and serves fusion food that uses local and imported ingredients. At Taste, you will find classic dishes like salads and tapas, as well as hearty plates such as Black Angus steaks from Australia.
There is also an emphasis on local seafood on both the lunch and dinner menus, and you can choose from dishes such as Blackened Tuna (335 baht), Maryland Crab Cakes (335 baht) and Thai Pomelo Salad with Shrimp (290 baht).
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Along with generous appetizers, including toothsome flatbread-style pizzas, you can also select from main dishes that are divided into seafood and meat sections. There is plenty of choice for meat lovers, though vegetarians may find plant-based selections somewhat limited.
Depending on when you come, you can also enjoy some lighter options at Taste Bar & Grill Phuket. These include the famous “5 After 5” menu, which runs from 17:00 to 19:00 and features five different speciality cocktails such as Apple Gin and Tonics, which use green apple essence to add a tasty twist on a classic drink. Bar snacks are also served at this time and you can choose from five plates with appetizers like bruschetta, chicken wings, sliders and calamari. All items on the special 5 After 5 menu are 99 baht.
Taste Bar & Grill
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 24:00
- Location: 3/2-5 Moo 5, Near Tesco Lotus, Bangtao
- Tel: +66 (0)87 886 6401
- Cuisine: Western, International