Phuket Tour Reviews
Being an island, the best way to explore the wonders to behold around Phuket is by boat. However, why just enjoy the destination when you can enjoy the journey, too? Take in the slow lapping of waves against the hull, a warm tropical breeze in your hair, the sun reflecting off the water and the contentment of knowing that a day out seeing the remarkable sights that surround Phuket Island lies ahead.
With exceptional facilities, the space to lounge in luxury and a pace which is gentle enough to enjoy the view and the ride in comfort, choosing a cruise is the only way to make your day trip a pleasure from start to finish and will make you almost sad to reach your destination. Take a look at the fantastic choices listed below for a great selection of vessels and destinations.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by Speedboat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe