Nature Tours around Phuket
Phuket Tour Reviews
It was only a few short years ago that Phuket Island and the surrounding area were little more than wild jungle full of exotic flora and fauna. There are still some parts which have not changed, especially those parts protected with national park or nature reserve status. Such destinations are perfect for enjoying raw nature, either by trekking, elephant-riding or even bamboo rafting.
If you want to mix appreciation for the natural world around us with adventure and discovery, take a look at this section. Take advantage of some of the tours around Phuket that incorporate a mix of activities and learn more about the wonder that is Thailand.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe