Sea Kayaking in Phang Nga Bay
Phuket Tour Reviews
Phang Nga Bay is a one-of-a-kind experience. With majestic limestone citadels rising vertically out of its beautiful blue-green waters, the bay is breathtakingly impressive. With all of the nooks and crannies created by the amazing rock formations, you can’t help but wonder what is around the next corner and it’s certainly worth exploring. It is difficult to get the best view and even more difficult to really explore the small islands in a large tour boat, though.
One of the best ways to enjoy a really memorable, personal experience is to go on a tour incorporating kayaks that can get in and out of the area's caves. By day or by night, you'll be amazed at what these magical grottos yield. Such tours are also eco-friendly and conscientious and your carbon footprint will be minimal.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour