Sea Kayaking in Phang Nga Bay
Phuket Tour Reviews
Phang Nga Bay is a one-of-a-kind experience. With majestic limestone citadels rising vertically out of its beautiful blue-green waters, the bay is breathtakingly impressive. With all of the nooks and crannies created by the amazing rock formations, you can’t help but wonder what is around the next corner and it’s certainly worth exploring. It is difficult to get the best view and even more difficult to really explore the small islands in a large tour boat, though.
One of the best ways to enjoy a really memorable, personal experience is to go on a tour incorporating kayaks that can get in and out of the area's caves. By day or by night, you'll be amazed at what these magical grottos yield. Such tours are also eco-friendly and conscientious and your carbon footprint will be minimal.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe