Phuket Active Tours
Phuket Tour Reviews
A lot of Phuket and the surrounding area is relatively wild and undeveloped, which not only means that it offers spectacular views of natural Thailand, but it is also a giant playground for those who like their holidays with some activity and adventure. Burn off some excess adrenalin by riding an all-terrain vehicle through pretty much all terrains or ride the rapids in a raft.
You don’t even have to go into the wilds to enjoy an active tour. You can share in the exhilaration of Thai boxing, scuba dive in the underwater world metres off Phuket’s coastline, explore the area on the back of a horse or an elephant or enjoy the seven world-class golf courses on the island. The Phuket.com Magazine Team has tried it all and here presents the best on offer.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe