Phuket Active Tours
Phuket Tour Reviews
A lot of Phuket and the surrounding area is relatively wild and undeveloped, which not only means that it offers spectacular views of natural Thailand, but it is also a giant playground for those who like their holidays with some activity and adventure. Burn off some excess adrenalin by riding an all-terrain vehicle through pretty much all terrains or ride the rapids in a raft.
You don’t even have to go into the wilds to enjoy an active tour. You can share in the exhilaration of Thai boxing, scuba dive in the underwater world metres off Phuket’s coastline, explore the area on the back of a horse or an elephant or enjoy the seven world-class golf courses on the island. The Phuket.com Magazine Team has tried it all and here presents the best on offer.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour