Bizarre and Funny Things in Thailand
One of the biggest attractions that Thailand has for foreigners is that it’s so different from back home. So many smiles, such beautiful beaches, the food’s unique and the girls lovely.
Yet there is so much more to be fascinated by in the Land of Smiles. Below you’ll find some bizarre and strange practices that are considered completely normal here.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe