Phuket Nightlife Guide
What to Do at Night in Phuket
For many, the sun, the beach and partying go hand in hand. Phuket's reputation as a partying hotspot is well-deserved, with an international crowd of revelers. With go-go bars, ladyboy cabaret shows, discos and clubs, live bands and international DJs, there is everything which makes Thailand's party scene famous the world over.
While most parts of the island have their own small party scene, the place to be after dark is Bangla Road in Patong, with its bright neon lights, loud music and crowds of young party-lovers. Check out the best on offer below.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour