Patong Discos and Night Clubs
Patong is the notorious nightlife heart of Phuket, with Bangla Road at the middle of an ever-growing collection of discos and dance clubs. Perhaps they do not compare favourably to their counterparts in Ibiza or even in Bangkok, but the atmosphere is much more relaxed. The fashion police are noticeably absent and, so long as you’re enjoying yourself, no one really cares what you’re wearing or how you’re dancing.
The range of venues is, as you will see below, quite impressive, going from laid-back beach bars to VIP clubs. Even in the short length of Bangla Road, there are several new and eclectic concepts. Some of the old, well-established names have achieved global acclaim while newer clubs are always coming in with something different and special to try. You’ll certainly never be bored on any night of the week in Patong!Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
The oldest and one of the most popular discos in Patong still packs em' in after 10 years! An outdoor bar area directly in front of the air-conditioned disco, usually has a live band until around 11pm, and makes an ideal venue to survey the talent before before getting up-close-and-personal inside. Despite the crowds (especially around midnight) Banana rarely has any trouble, mainly due to good music, efficient bar staff and strict ID policy that keeps the very young out. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 22:00 – 02:00
- Location: Beach Road, near Bangla Road intersection
Belvedere Luxury Club
Belvedere Luxury Club's chic illuminated bars naturally specialise in Belvedere vodka, though other drinks are available. Meanwhile the classy, dimly-lit club with its large dance floor focuses on hip-hop and RnB tunes, attracting a fun-loving crowd. It has a high-end, sophisticated style to match its look, with special parties and live international DJs.
- Opening Hours: 22:00 - 05:00
- Location: Soi Vegas, off Bangla Road
- Tel: +66(0)80 719 9330
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/BelvedereLuxuryClub
Blow VIP Lounge
Blow VIP Lounge is an extension of Seduction Nightclub located on Bangla Road in Patong Beach. Occupying the third floor of Seduction, Blow is set in a rather large designed in a futuristic style lit in electric blue and pink, and furnished with modern and comfortable sofas. All along the evening, guests groove and sway between the sofas (there's no dedicated dance floor here), chat and make new friends in a trendy ambience.
- Opening Hours: from 22:00 – 04:00
- Location: Bangla Road, Patong Beach
- Tel: +66 (0)7 634 3173-5
Cocoon Phuket is a bistro and club which boasts the largest terrace on the famous Bangla Road. Located beside what used to be Soi Food Court, opposite Soi Vegas, it is open all day, so you can come in the afternoon and take advantage of the relaxed bistro area.
The bistro is located in a relaxed lounge area, where you can take in the chic interior design as you eat. You will find a range of delicious dishes that include Thai plates such as pad Thai, as well as western favourites like hamburgers and other bar snacks. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 02:00
- Location: 74 Bangla Road, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)61 187 1174
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/cocoonclubphuket
Gossip Boutiq Supperclub is a recent addition (opened in November 2013) to the frantic nightlife entertainment scene along infamous Bangla Road in Patong Beach, Phuket. Boasting modern and hip touches, this restaurant/lounge/club brings a breath of fresh air to a street saturated with naughty red-light-district-style venues.
The four F’s – ‘Fun, Fresh, Funky, and Free (entrance)’ is the motto of this attractive venue which aims to attract people in search of a trendy place in the heart of Patong Beach. There’s certainly a classy touch to Gossip, nevertheless, prices remain affordable and comparable to other venues located in the same area. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – very late (Happy Hour from 18:00 – 21:00)
- Location: Next to Subway restaurant and facing Soi Patong Resort on Bangla Road
- Tel: +66 (0)93 580 9028
- Price Range: About 2,000 baht for a good meal + drinks until late
A lively and fun nightclub in one of the quietest streets off Bangla Road, Grabbarna Grus is, as the name suggests, a Scandanavian bar and naturally attracts mostly European punters. Featuring Swedish bartenders and DJs, the regular special parties are known for getting very lively. They have a remarkably affordable open bar ticket price of just 900 baht, giving you two hours of unlimited drinks. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 22:00 - 05:00
- Location: Soi Viking, off Bangla Road
- Remarks: Only open during the High Season
- Tel: +66 (0)80 647 3083
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/grabbarnagrus.thailand
Opened in November 2014, Illuzion Show & Discotheque is a state-of-the-art nightlife entertainment venue located on the most famous Patong’s street, Bangla Road. Set in a 4,000sqm two-storey complex (which also hosts an Italian lounge restaurant), Illuzion offers, in stylish and comfortable settings, a 21st Century cabaret show featuring top-of-the-range lighting effects, a 70sqm stage backdrop screen, dazzling costumes, and a group of extremely talented professional dancers and acrobats.
The show is in the same vein as those from the world-famous Cirque du Soleil; it is performed from Wednesday to Sunday and lasts one hour and half. After the show, Illuzion becomes a discotheque rocked by first-rate Thai and international Read More...
- Opening Hours: from 22:00 – late (the show starts at 23:00 and is performed from Tue to Sun)
- Location: 31 Bangla Road, Patong Beach
- Remarks: Children are allowed in the venue until midnight (the end of the show)
- Tel: +66 (0)7 668 3030
Enter the slightly surreal world of Tiger! Crouching tigers and a fantastic hooded cobra mark the entrance to this extravagant entertainment venue just off Soi Bangla. It's like entering a set from the Flintstones!
Downstairs, the bars offering a platter of groovy music and pole dancers draw in a mixed international crowd looking for a party! Designed like a colourful and rather bizarre cave, outdoor bars like the Hot Rock Bar occupy the main ground level while the disco located an upper floor above the bars is usually packed most nights of the week. Hang around the bars and be entertained by the girls. Located on Bangla Road. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 03:00
On Top Day & Night Beach Club is a funky rooftop, poolside party place on the top of the Swissotel Phuket Resort on Ruamjai Road. With tasty snacks, an impressive range of ingenious signature cocktails and even a resident mermaid, what it lacks in actual proximity to the beach, it more than makes up for in other ways. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 02:00
- Location: 7th Floor, dusitD2 Phuket Resort, 48 Ruamjai Road
- Tel: +66 (0)7 634 9904
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/ontopphuket
Paradise Beach Club Phuket is a large, well-developed party spot located in an isolated bay a short distance from Patong Beach. Featuring shops, restaurants, activities and fantastic Koh Phangan-style beach parties, it has an air of exclusivity without being prohibitively expensive.
Paradise Beach Phuket is practically unique among the beach clubs on the island in the way that it celebrates the phases of the moon. It recreates the famous Full-Moon parties of Koh Phangan, along with half-moon and “black-moon” parties. While the club has a nightly fireworks display starting at around 19:00, the special moon parties have at least two displays and sometimes more. These special party nights will sometimes Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:30 – late
- Location: At the end of the headland south of Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)7 660 9609
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/ParadiseBeachPhuket
Seduction Nightclub has raised the bar for disco's in Patong. Located at the northern end of Soi Bangla, to find it you just have to look for the brightly-lit entrance and black carpet that leads to the door! Big name DJ's from Bangkok and around the world play here on occasion, one of which is Judge Jules (UK).
A mixed Thai and tourist crowd packs the club most nights of the week to party to whatever's hot with a commercial dance music theme, a vivacious atmosphere is virtually guaranteed. Swanky décor includes colour changing chandeliers which hang above the lounge, impressive lighting and sound systems, and electric blue tables. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 22:00 – 04:00
- Location: Bangla Road, next to Tiger Disco
- Tel: +66 (0)7 634 3173
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/seductiondisco
Tai Pan is a combination of a pub, bar and a club with live music (pop/rock) from 21:45 until almost midnight, then the place turns into a disco (no entry fee). They have games, prizes, and pole dancing and the crowd is made up equally of expats and tourists. Happy hour is from 20:30 – 22:00, after that drinks get pretty pricey. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 20:30 - late
- Location: Diagonally opposite Soi Bangla
- Tel: +66 (0)7 634 1597
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/taipandisco
Hollywood Phuket is something of an institution on Phuket’s Bangla Road, to the extent that it gives its name to Soi Hollywood, which it is situated above. Gaining a fantastic reputation under the name Hollywood, the name changed to VIP Room Patong Beach in November 2015. This lasted for less than a year and it is now back to its old name and atmosphere. It remains one of the premium nightclubs in Phuket. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 22:00 - late
- Location: Above Soi Easy, Bangla Road, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)98 039 5446
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/hollywoodphuket
White Room Nightclub is an old and well-known name on Patong Beach’s famous Bangla Road, but one which has undergone a major reboot, providing a large, chic and modern party space. The first-class lighting rigs and sound systems – along with top talents on the decks – make it a fantastic place to party while the décor and design give it a degree of sophistication. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 22:00 - late
- Location: Soi Gonzo, off Bangla Road, Patong Beach
- Tel: +66 (0)81 582 1756