Phuket Nightlife Guide
What to Do at Night in Phuket
For many, the sun, the beach and partying go hand in hand. Phuket's reputation as a partying hotspot is well-deserved, with an international crowd of revelers. With go-go bars, ladyboy cabaret shows, discos and clubs, live bands and international DJs, there is everything which makes Thailand's party scene famous the world over.
While most parts of the island have their own small party scene, the place to be after dark is Bangla Road in Patong, with its bright neon lights, loud music and crowds of young party-lovers. Check out the best on offer below.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe