Phuket Nightlife Guide
What to Do at Night in Phuket
For many, the sun, the beach and partying go hand in hand. Phuket's reputation as a partying hotspot is well-deserved, with an international crowd of revelers. With go-go bars, ladyboy cabaret shows, discos and clubs, live bands and international DJs, there is everything which makes Thailand's party scene famous the world over.
While most parts of the island have their own small party scene, the place to be after dark is Bangla Road in Patong, with its bright neon lights, loud music and crowds of young party-lovers. Check out the best on offer below.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe
Seduction Nightclub is the largest discotheque in Patong Beach. Located right on the main nightlife entertainment strip of the most popular resort in Phuket, it is found on the second floor of Seduction Complex - a nightlife entertainment complex with five separate venues. Modern and chic, Seduction Nightclub is the perfect place for young visitors to Phuket planning for a long night out to dancing to the most trendy beats, having fun with friends, meeting people, and partying ‘til they drop.
Opening Hours: 22:00 – 04:00 daily - Location: Bangla Road - Tel: +66 (0)7 634 3173