Banana Bar is an open-air pub & restaurant and a part of Patong Beach Hotel. On the Beach Road, towards Soi Bangla and just outside Banana Disco, (a tremendously popular venue), Banana Bar offers live music nightly by the popular Sandman Band as well as an Elvis Show every Friday night from 20:30 – 21:30. Booking in advance in high season is recommended.
- Opening Hours: Nightly from 17:00 until late. The Sandman Band play nightly between 21:30 – 24:30
- Location: : In front of Banana Disco, not far from Bangla Road
- Tel: +66 (0)76-340301-2
Hard Rock Café Phuket
Hard Rock is the latest addition to the Patong live music scene and is located on the Rat-U-Thit/Ruamjai Road corner adjacent to Courtyard Marriott Resort at the southern end of Patong. Situated on a 1,330sqm site, Hard Rock offers a 300-seater restaurant and bar area, patio seating and their signature retail Rock Shop which houses some Read More...
- Opening Hours: Restaurant open daily from 11:00 – 02:00, Merchandise open from 10:00 – 02:00, Talent games usually take place from 22:00 – 24:00
- Location: Adjacent to the Courtyard Marriott at the southern end of Rat-U-Thit Road
- Tel: +66 (0) 76-340210
Molly Malone’s is still going strong after more than a decade of delivering Guinness, Kilkenny pub food and good, semi-acoustic music. Expect jigs and reels and plenty of good-natured humour from talented musicians. Live music nightly from 21:30 onward. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 09:00 to 02:00
- Location: next to McDonald’s
- Tel: +66 (0)76 292 771
New York Live Music Bar
New York Live Music Bar is one of the most popular to party on Bangla Road, in the heart of Patong’s nightlife scene. Lively and packed almost every night, the venue may be small in size it emits an incredible energy making passers-by to stop just to have a look. The main reason of this success is the quality of the live band performing here; counting half a dozen of musicians, singers and dancers they set the stage on fire with cover songs brilliantly performed with high energy. Punters can make requests for their favourite songs and even join the band for a jam. Note that New York Live Music Bar is free of working girls (apart if you come with them).
- Opening Hours: from 20:00 – 02:00
- Location: on Bangla Road to the left of Soi Rico entrance
Further north, The Port at Banthai Beach Resort has nightly live performances that usually get people up and dancing, even though it’s more of a dining location. Filipino and even African acts perform there.
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 01:00
- Location: Near Starbucks, in front of Banthai Beach Resort
- Type: +66 (0) 76 340850-4
Red Hot (formerly Margarita’s)
Red Hot Club Patong is one of the best live music bars on Patong’s Bangla Road. It is located on the corner of Phuket’s famous nightlife hub, right at the Rat-U-Thit Road end. The club is known for its bands that play nightly, and you can expect a range of western songs in the pop and Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 04:00
- Location: Jungceylon end of Bangla Road, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)7 625 4142, +66 (0)89 952 0316
Rock City is the High Temple of live heavy metal and hard rock music in Patong Beach. First opened in 2005 along the Beach Road, it moved to its present location (facing Bangla Road on Rat-U-Thit road) in 2008 and has been a success story ever since. Its central location, in the same area as Tai Read More...
- Opening Hours: Nightly
- Location: Diagonally opposite Soi Bangla
Tao Nightclub Phuket
Tao Nightclub Phuket combines a sophisticated décor with modern facilities and excellent drink prices to create one of the top live music bars in Patong, adding to an already lively scene of evening entertainment. Adapting perfectly to the audience, the band provides great Thai and western songs in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
A plush Chinese Read More...
- Opening Hours: 19:00 - late
- Location: Bangla Road, at the entrance to Soi Vegas, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)87 272 2588