Palazzo Theatre & Restaurant in Phuket
Dinner Show in Kathu (near Patong Beach)0
Palazzo, located close to Phuket Water Ski in Kathu, revives the old-fashioned concept of dining while watching a show. Vividly coloured and bold in design, concept and execution, Palazzo attempts the impossible; to combine goofy light entertainment with serious dining.
The idea of a dinner show is hardly a new one but Palazzo puts a turn of the last century spin on it with a ‘mirror palace’ or ‘spiegeltent’ – a wood and stained glass pyramid-shaped show building, originally from Belgium that dates back over 100 years.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Palazzo opened in 2010 and offers a nightly four-course set menu of rich dishes as well as live music and comedy, mostly bordering on the burlesque. Food wise, Palazzo is not strictly fine dining but it does have a well thought out menu that also caters for vegetarians as well as children and is good value for money. Please note, though, that alcoholic drinks are not included in the ticket price.
The entertainment is great for family and group outings and the international cast from countries such as China, Russia and Thailand is truly talented. The multi-act show includes juggling, African acrobatics, contortionists and live music as well as a spot of eastern magic and illusion thrown in for spice. At around three hours long, the show isn’t necessarily the best for smaller children and toddlers but it is still hugely entertaining with lots of audience participation.
Palazzo Theatre & Restaurant
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Showtime 19:30
- Location: On the road to Kathu Waterfall, in Phuket Water Ski Cable Way complex
- Address: 86/3 Moo 6, Wichitsongkram Road, Kathu, Phuket 83120
- Tel: +66 (0)76 202 277