Patong Beach Nightlife
Where to Go at Night in Patong
Patong's pulsating nightlife never fails to attract curious visitors every evening. Like a magnet, it's hard to resist a wander down Soi Bangla - the heart of the bar scene where girls, neon lights and deafening music compete for your attention. Over a hundred bars - ranging from beer bars (girlie bars), Go-Go bars, nightclubs and pubs - are condensed into the small, action-packed area fondly known as "Bangla", where the only priority is to have a good time.
Besides Bangla Road, Patong Beach houses other interesting night spots along its two main strips – Rat-U-Thit Road and Thaweewong Road (the beach road) – the former hosting Paradise Complex, the centre of gay nightlife scene in Phuket, as well as international brand venues such as Hard Rock Café and Hooters, while the latter features some cool live music pubs and restaurants as well as the first-ever dance club opened in 1993 in Patong: Banana Disco.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe