Phuket Nightlife by Areas
Where to Go at Night in Phuket
Phuket’s nightlife is as varied as its topography. From wild A-Go-Gos to quiet little beer bars to all-out club action to sipping a Mai Thai at a beach bar, it’s all there for those who want it. Of course, Patong is undeniably Party Central with Bangla Road the beating heart of the Beast but Kata and Karon have similar, if not more modest, nightlife scenes while even Phuket Town boasts a few hopping clubs that cater mainly to locals.
Surin Beach features the classy StereoLab while nearby Cherng Talay has a cluster of bars in Tinlay Place near to the Laguna entrance but other than that this area is quiet. Lastly, Rawai, in the south of the island, is fast becoming a party town.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe