Ska Bar on Kata Beach
Kata Beach Nightlife0
The iconic Ska Bar is tucked into the huge granite boulders at the southern end of Kata Beach.
As the name implies, it is run by dreadlocked Rastafarians with a keen sense of business as this place is hopping most nights, with many making the sunset hour a priority.
The sounds here are mostly reggae with a touch of hip-hop and R&B and the drink of choice a cold Chang Beer. Ska Bar has two floors and is quite compact so it can easily feel crowded but that’s an advantage as there is a marked sense of camaraderie with lots of friendly drinkers and there are even fire dancers on the beach to keep things hot and interesting.Read More
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
Of course sunset time means the added extra of happy hour prices so Ska Bar for sunset is a win-win situation.
- Location: Very south end of Kata Beach
- Type: Reggae beach bar
You May Also LikeRate This Place: ( votes)