Ska Bar on Kata Beach
Kata Beach Nightlife0
The iconic Ska Bar is tucked into the huge granite boulders at the southern end of Kata Beach.
As the name implies, it is run by dreadlocked Rastafarians with a keen sense of business as this place is hopping most nights, with many making the sunset hour a priority.
The sounds here are mostly reggae with a touch of hip-hop and R&B and the drink of choice a cold Chang Beer. Ska Bar has two floors and is quite compact so it can easily feel crowded but that’s an advantage as there is a marked sense of camaraderie with lots of friendly drinkers and there are even fire dancers on the beach to keep things hot and interesting.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Of course sunset time means the added extra of happy hour prices so Ska Bar for sunset is a win-win situation.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Location: Very south end of Kata Beach
- Type: Reggae beach bar