Ska Bar on Kata Beach
Kata Beach Nightlife0
The iconic Ska Bar is tucked into the huge granite boulders at the southern end of Kata Beach.
As the name implies, it is run by dreadlocked Rastafarians with a keen sense of business as this place is hopping most nights, with many making the sunset hour a priority.
The sounds here are mostly reggae with a touch of hip-hop and R&B and the drink of choice a cold Chang Beer. Ska Bar has two floors and is quite compact so it can easily feel crowded but that’s an advantage as there is a marked sense of camaraderie with lots of friendly drinkers and there are even fire dancers on the beach to keep things hot and interesting.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Of course sunset time means the added extra of happy hour prices so Ska Bar for sunset is a win-win situation.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Location: Very south end of Kata Beach
- Type: Reggae beach bar