Surin nightlife has become quite subdued in recent years. Once the home of a great selection of sophisticated beach clubs, they were all demolished in mid-2016 as part of a programme to take Phuket's beaches back to their natural, beautiful state. While the town behind the beach remains the home of a selection of high-quality restaurants and hotel bars, Surin is sadly no long a place to party.
All Nightlife Venues in Surin Beach
Catch Beach Club Phuket
Catch Beach Club is a high-quality bar, restaurant and lounge spot right on the beautiful Bangtao Beach. With a superb beachfront location, excellent food and drinks and great music, it is one of the top chill-out spots throughout the day and a popular party venue at night. Belonging to the same brand as Palm Seaside, Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 02:00
- Address: 202/88 Moo 2, Bangtao
- Tel: +66 (0)65 348 2017
Champions Bar & Grill
The main bar of the Novotel Phuket Surin Beach, Champions naturally has a very family-friendly atmosphere. It is American-themed, with great burgers and snacks served with novel denim-style napkins. It has a capacity of 60 people, with some of the more comfortable seating options available in any sports bar in Phuket, and its eight flat-screen TVs show a range of American and European sports, including basketball, hockey, baseball, soccer and motorsport, among many others.
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 23:00
- Location: Novotel Phuket Surin Beach, 106/27 Soi Cherngtalay 3, Surin
- Tel: +66 (0)7 630 3300
Surin Bay Inn
This inn has an open-sided bar that serves good honest English pub grub and has a host of regulars.
- Opening Hours: 06:00 – 23:30
- Location: Near TwinPalms and Manathai Hotel on Soi Haad Surin
- Tel: +66 (0)7 627 1601
Tiki Beach Club – Phuket
TIKI BEACH CLUB IS NOW CLOSED.
Tiki Beach Club is a recent addition (opened in August 2015) to the vibrant beach-clubbing scene of Surin Beach on Phuket’s west coast. Situated toward the southern end of the beach, it is an unpretentious venue with a strong laid-back atmosphere, and a décor made of surf paraphernalia and bamboo. Read More...
- Opening Hours: daily from 11:00 – 21:00
- Location: toward the southern end of Surin Beach
- Remarks: Gerard Garson is the manager of Tiki Beach Club and a talented photographer with impressive photo retouching skills.
- Tel: +66 (0)86 276 7650