Surin Beach Nightlife
Where to Go at Night in Surin Beach
Surin nightlife changes with the seasons. From November to May party life buzzes along the beach and further inland. For the rest of the year, however, the area's nocturnal activities are pretty much confined to the row of restaurants and bars that lead to the Chedi from Surin's main four-way intersection.
This road is known locally as Soi Haad Surin 8. Don't expect a Patong nightlife ambience in Surin. It's a more tasteful, laid back experience and all the better for it.
- Rafting & Elephant Trekking
- Cruise on the June Bahtra to Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Phuket Fantasea Show
- 4 in 1 Safari with Junk Cruise
- Phang Nga by speed boat + Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting or River Canoeing + Elephant Trekking + Elephant Bathing
- Krabi Highlights by Speedboat
- Khaosok Discovery (Canoe)
- Hong by Starlight with John Gray Sea Canoe
Situated towards the beach, Catch is a chic eatery separated by a road through the middle. Don't expect to get 10-wheel, diesel-belching trucks coming through, though: Just locals and tourists out for an evening stroll. Apart from excellent food and drink, Catch features international music artistes performing their own compositions and visiting DJ’s. Catch has also thrown some amazing party evenings so keep an eye out for them. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00-01:00 (Kitchen, last order 22:30)
- Location: On the beachfront directly across the road from TwinPalms Resort
- Tel: +66 (0) 76 31 6567
Surin Bay Inn
This inn has an open-sided bar that serves good honest English pub grub and has a host of regulars.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 06:00 – 23:30
- Location: Near TwinPalms and Manathai Hotel on Soi Haad Surin
- Tel: +66 (0) 76 271601