Suzy Wong's has already become an icon in Soi Seadragon and has been popular for more than a decade. The battle is fierce in Bangla to invite passers-by to have a look inside and have a good time, but Suzy Wong's, despite being at the very end on the lane, has always been more eye-catching than any other bar. With the Chinese red lanterns, the rickshaw and the staff wearing Chinese attire, you can't miss it.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Don't hesitate to step in and have a look. Prices are clearly written and your bill is brought to you with each drink. The star attraction on the menu is the 99 baht bottled Heineken. The place isn't that large but often busy with a good party atmosphere. This is Phuket, not Bangkok, and everyone is welcome to have a drink and a bit of fun. You'll find the usual central stage and good music.