Phuket is a renowned gastronomic destination that delights travellers with a global range of cuisine. Standalone restaurants run by talented and passionate chefs are still dominant on the island, Phuket’s high-end dining scene is also dominated by many hotel-owned dining venues.
The best Phuket restaurants in hotels and resorts offer top-notch services in superb settings, along with well-plated dishes and excellent wine lists. An added bonus? You only need to walk a few steps from your room/suite to enjoy excellent meals throughout your holiday.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Boathouse Wine & GrillThe Boathouse Phuket
Boathouse Wine & Grill occupies a prime location on the Kata beachfront, serving delectable French cuisine with Asian and Thai flavours. Designed in a stylish nautical theme, this 5-star restaurant has 2 dining areas – a spacious room with French doors and an alfresco terrace, both offering stunning views over Kata Bay.
The restaurant is also reputed for the quality of its award-winning wine cellar, which stocks around 6,500 bottles of classical, organic, and New World wines. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6.30am to midnight
- Location: 182 Koktanode Road, Kata Beach, Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 330 015-7
Kabuki RestaurantJW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa
Kabuki at JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa serves authentic Japanese cuisine. This stylish restaurant is run by Executive Chef Millist, who takes pride in serving classic Japanese dishes using top-notch ingredients. You can enjoy teppanyaki-style dishes, sushi, and sashimi, along with imported sake, Japanese-inspired cocktails, and wines. Kabuki also hosts a Japanese brunch on Sundays from 11am to 4pm. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5pm to 10pm
- Location: 231, Mai Khao, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 338 000
Sizzle RestaurantAvista Hideaway Resort & Spa
Sizzle is a rooftop steakhouse at Avista Hideaway Resort & Spa, at the southern part of Patong Beach. The alfresco restaurant has a simple design and seats only 32 diners at a time. It offers an intimate atmosphere, with staff members providing personalised service. Sizzle specialises in western cuisine, with farm-raised and grain-fed beef prepared in Cajun and Hawaiian flavours. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6pm to 10.30pm
- Location: 39/9 Muen-Ngern Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 681 681
Seafood at TrisaraTrisara Villas & Residences Phuket
Seafood at Trisara is a high-end restaurant where you can enjoy excellent dishes of freshly caught seafood in Phuket. It has 3 dining areas – an alfresco space next to a small private beach, a wooden-decked terrace under a pergola overlooking the sea, and an indoor space with elegant nautical touches.
Seafood at Trisara is run by Thai Chef Kla, who has worked alongside Michelin chefs in Sydney, New York, Singapore, and Spain. Must-tries include the stir-fried Phuket lobster with garlic, crab curry, and deep-fried sandfish. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6pm to 10.30pm
- Location: 60/1 Moo 6, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtaleyt, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 310 100
Sam’s Steak & GrillHoliday Inn Resort Phuket
Sam’s Steak & Grill at Holiday Inn Resort Phuket serves excellent western cuisine in a classy and contemporary setting. Located on the hotel's ground floor, the restaurant has an open-air dining area and an intimate lounge that are separated by a glass-walled wine cellar. US and Australian steaks are must-tries at this upmarket steakhouse, though you can also find quality seafood and pasta on the menu as well. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6pm to midnight
- Location: 52 Thawewong Road, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 370 200
Panwa HouseCape Panwa Hotel
Panwa House is a Thai fine-dining eatery on Cape Panwa Hotel’s beachfront. It occupies a renovated 2-storey colonial mansion, which has an elaborate floortile work and teak fittings, large terraces, wide stairways, rattan sofas and colourful cushions.
You can enjoy authentic local dishes, including tom yam goong, sautéed crab meat with green peppers, and steamed white snapper in lemon sauce. There are around 40 exclusive labels on Panwa House’s wine list – expect to pay around 1,200 baht per bottle. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6.30pm to 11pm (May–October: closed on Mondays)
- Location: 27, 27/2 Moo 8, Sakdidej Road, Wichit, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 391 123
The GrillAmatara Wellness Resort
The Grill is an informal fine-dining restaurant at Amatara Wellness Resort, an opulent 5-star resort on the eastern side of Cape Panwa. The colonial-style restaurant has a rooftop bar overlooking the Andaman Sea right above its dining room.
The menu consists of quality seafood and meat cuts prepared in a wide range of Thai, international, and fusion styles. Complement your meal with The Grill's signature cocktails or international wines (available by the glass and bottle).
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11.30am to 4pm and from 6.30pm to 10.30pm
- Location: 84 Moo 8, Sakdidej Road, Wichit, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 318 888
La Gritta Italian RestaurantAmari Phuket
La Gritta is the signature Italian restaurant of the long-established Amari Phuket in Patong. Designed in a modern style, it has a stylish open-air lounge bar on the top, an air-conditioned dining room, and a terrace offering panoramic views of Patong Bay.
The kitchen is run by Roman Chef Patrizia Battolu, who brings a great range of exotic flavours to classic Italian cuisine. Signature dishes include the potato gnocchi (pork ribs, Italian sausage and spicy tomato sauce), salmon tartar, and osso buco (braised veal shank with root vegetables) served with saffron risotto. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to midnight
- Location: 2 Meun-Ngern Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 340 112
Mom Tri’s KitchenVilla Royale Phuket
Mom Tri’s Kitchen is an award-winning restaurant at Villa Royale Phuket, located on a hillside overlooking Kata Noi Beach. It has several dining rooms and terraces, all of which make excellent sundowner spots in the evenings.
The menu includes traditional Thai and western delicacies, such as slow-cooked veal cheek in a red wine sauce and Phuket tuna ‘provençal’. Mom Tri’s Kitchen’s wine cellar also deserves a mention as it stocks over 700 labels handpicked by its skilled sommelier. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6.30am to 11pm
- Location: 12 Kata Noi Road, Kata Noi Beach, Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 333 568
SILKAndara Resort & Villas
SILK at Andara Resort & Villas has an extensive menu of Thai and Western cuisine, including grilled specialities, seafood platters, vegetarian and vegan dishes. The restaurant has a teak wood design, with large windows with views of the resort pool and the Andaman Sea.
SILK also offers a Thai cultural night on Tuesdays from 6.30pm onwards. You can watch Muay Thai and traditional musical performances while enjoying signature dishes like gang phed ped yang (red curry with roasted duck, pineapple, lychee and grapes in coconut milk) and neua pad namman hoy (stir-fried beef with mushroom in oyster sauce) Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to midnight
- Location: 15 Moo 6 Kamala, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 338 777