- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
A small drink, always more expensive than yours, purchased for the lady you are sat with. The more drinks you offer to the lady, the more attention she will pay you because she gets a cut of the cost. See it as a fee.
A show performed by a lady involving ping pong balls, but not in the way that you remember it played at school. Believe it or not, that is one of the tamer shows on offer...
Two drinks available in small bottles and sold in convenience stores. When planning a serious drinking night out, drink one 'Hang' before the party, another after the party (if you still can), and a 'Wakie' in the morning. It seems to work.
A fee to cover a bar's 'loss' when taking a girl out of the place for a 'date'. Generally, this is non-negotiable.
Most beer bars have a bell at the bar within easy reach of patrons. Grasp the rope and give it a good ring. Guess what? You just bought a round of drinks for everyone around the bar. Use sparingly.
Transvestites, often referred to as "ladyboys". They can sometimes be prettier, taller and slimer than 'real' girls, but are often given away by their exaggerated femininity.
A game where you try to align four coloured tokens on a vertical board. It is a game of skill and strategy and the girls get a lot of practise at playing, making them almost unbeatable. The saying goes that "you know you've been in Patong too long when you can beat the bar girls at Connect Four!"
The hammer game