Get locked up at 30 Minutes to Escape, an interactive puzzle-solving game that sees you play the part of a criminal on a mission, with just 30 minutes to get away with the loot.
Great for families and groups of friends, 30 Minutes to Escape features two themed rooms to choose from, each with their own set of clues and puzzles that you must decipher in less than 30 minutes in order to win. The live action game is filled with excitement and is a great way to engage in team building and puzzle-solving.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
The 'Temple Room' is based on an ancient Mayan temple, which you have to access, steal the treasure and then run away from. The other room - 'Robbers in Trouble' - sees you become a professional thief in the process of stealing highly-sensitive documents when the alarm sounds, the police are on their way and you have to escape by solving the puzzles.
Group sizes are usually two to six players, but bigger groups can also be accommodated on request. Adult tickets cost 550 baht and child tickets cost 300 baht.
30 Minutes to Escape
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 22:00
- Location: 3rd Floor, Jungceylon Shopping Centre, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)63 081 5992