5 Star Massage and Beauty Salon in Patong can be found just a short stroll away from Jungceylon Shopping Centre. Offering a range of beauty therapies and wellbeing treatments for the body and mind, 5 Star Massage Phuket is managed by a lady from France. Offering high-class treatments by skilled and experienced professionals, using excellent-quality natural oils from Thailand, prices at the clean and relaxing day spa are reasonable.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Why not pamper yourself with a nail treatment, like a manicure (250 baht), a French-style polish (300 baht) or a pedicure (250 baht) with a wide range of nail polishes to choose between? Gel and acrylic nails and shellac and OPI treatments are also available at 5 Star Massage Phuket. For the ultimate in nail love, try the shellac polish and manicure or pedicure for 900 baht. Other beauty treatments include waxing, facials and eyelash extensions.
When it comes to feeling calm and limber, a massage may be just what you’re looking for. The invigorating Thai massages follow age-old teachings, working on various pressure points around the body. A one-hour Thai massage costs 400 baht. Other massage types offered at 5 Star Massage and Beauty Salon include oil massages, sports massages, hand or foot reflexology and hot stone massages. There’s the option to pay extra for a private massage room, or you can enjoy your treatment in the communal room.
5 Star Massage Phuket
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 23:00
- Address: 225 Rat-U-Thit, 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach
- Tel: +66 (0)98 051 4939, +66 (0)90 486 2339