Admirallica is Thailand’s only pirate-themed cruise and is now based in Phuket. You can enjoy child-friendly fun and parties with the stunning backdrop of the Andaman Sea with this unique vessel and her dedicated professional crew. Prices for the daily trips start at 3,200 baht per adult and 2,500 baht per child and visit the beautiful Maithon Island, Coral Island, Koh Khai, Racha Island and others.
The Admirallica ship was built by a team of New Zealand engineers and looks like something fresh from the set of Pirates of the Caribbean. She has a capacity of 150 passengers and carries inflatable water slides, snorkelling gear and a galley for preparing a fresh lunch with free-flow soft drinks, tea and coffee. Her three decks feature a dining area, lounge, dance floor, DJ booth, bar and six on-board toilets. She’s fully insured and manned by an experienced crew of swashbuckling buccaneers.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
The ship sails every day from the Visit Panwa Jetty near Phuket Town at 13:00, returning at 19:00. The itinerary includes a Thai lunch, island visits, swimming and snorkelling in the Andaman Sea, enjoying the sunset and general pirate-themed partying. You’re advised to bring your swimsuit, a towel, sun protection, your camera and some money for buying snacks and drinks. Everything else is provided.
Admirallica is available for private charter, if you are travelling with a large group, but you need to book at least two months in advance. There are also special full moon, half moon and black moon party sailings every month, with on-board foam parties.
- Location: Visit Panwa Jetty, near Phuket Town
- Tel: +66 (0)7 634 0752, +66 (0)61 249 2899
- Price Range: Day trips from 3,200 baht per adult and 2,500 baht per child (3-11 years)