Amorn’s Tailors in Phuket’s Karon has been catering to the needs of clients since 1997. With a stock of high-quality fabrics, including cotton, silk, wool, and linen, in a range of colours, you can have a whole new wardrobe custom made if you wish. A skilled professional will take your measurements and take detailed instructions as to what you want. If you have your own design already in mind, the team is happy to work with you to achieve what you’re looking for. All work is done in-house, with the company’s staff members including a pattern maker, tailors, and machinists. Call in advance and you can arrange a free pick up from the local area. Relax and enjoy a complimentary drink whilst discussing your requirements and weighing up your options.
Note: This story is NOT sponsored
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Suits are a popular request at Amorn’s Tailors, with smart work suits (trouser or skirt), customised suits for a wedding, and casual suits amongst those offered. Why not add the finishing touches to your new outfit with a tailor-made shirt or blouse too? Outer garments, like winter coats and lightweight jackets, are also available, as are dresses of almost any style, slacks, and almost any other item of clothing that you can think of. The competitive prices vary depending on the type of garment, the choice of fabric, any embellishments, and the style. As a guide, you can expect to pay around 4,000-7,000 THB for a suit, 1,500-2,500 THB for a shirt, and 3,500-5,000 THB for an evening dress.
Do ensure that you allow enough time after your initial fitting at Amorn’s Tailors for extra fittings and adjustments before your clothes are finished; you will normally be required to have at least one intermediate fitting before your final check. Try to keep around a week clear before you leave Phuket. You can arrange for your items to be shipped to your home for complete convenience if you don’t want to transport them with you.
Amorn’s Tailors Phuket
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 10:30 - 22:00, Sun 17:00 - 22:00
- Address: 55 Katanoi Road, T. Karon
- Tel: +66 (0)76 284 137