Aussie Bar Phuket is a great choice if you are looking for a relaxing place to watch some sporting action in the heart of Patong. This Bangla Road bar shows a wide range of international sports on 24 big screen televisions, including Rugby Union, horseracing, Motor GP and all big games and replays. There is a handy signboard at the front of the bar, so you can see what will be showing each day.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
The bar sells a range of beverages, from soft drinks and beer, as well as cider from 120 baht – quite a rarity for a Bangla Road bar! As well as icy beers, you can also get a variety of hot food in the form of bar snacks and big meals. Just some of these include Indian hot dishes like tandoori chicken or you can choose traditional Thai plates such as red curry with rice.
As well as the big screens, you will also find pool tables here, in case you want to have a few games before or after a meal. There’s also Wi-Fi service throughout the bar.
Aussie Bar Phuket
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 03:00
- Location: Soi Gonzo, Bangla Road, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)86 493 9020