Aussie Pub Kamala is an authentic Australian pub, centrally located on the busy main street of Kamala – the restaurant’s bright yellow banner and striped marquee make it impossible to miss. The two-storey venue offers a whopping seven TV screens, most of which are usually showing live sports from across the globe. Whether you’re into football, cricket or race cars, this place has got you covered. The second floor houses free pool tables and darts are also available. It offers a home away from home for homesick Aussies, making it a regular haunt of local expats.
True to its Aussie theme, the menu at Aussie Pub Kamala features good old fashioned pub grub, like bangers and mash, pork chops, burgers and more. The massive all-day breakfast is priced at 250 baht, while prices for mains start at 80 baht. Next to live sports, Aussie Bar Kamala also hosts events like a monthly pub quiz and a free sausage sizzle every Friday.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Aussie Pub Kamala
- Opening Hours: Mon – Fri 14:00 – 02:00, Sat – Sun 10:00 – 02:00
- Location: 93/49 Moo 3, Kamala
- Tel: +66 8 4817 9950