Food courts in Phuket are excellent for enjoying cheap and tasty dishes during your holiday. Many people visit Thailand for its world-renowned cuisine, but it's can be easy to be put off by the idea of unhygienic street food. Found in supermarkets and shopping malls, the island's food courts offer an alternative for you to try cheap Thai dishes in bright, clean environments.
These indoor dining venues are very popular with locals for their low prices, reasonably good quality, comfortable seating and air-conditioning. Most food courts use a centralised payment system, where you buy a card with a set amount of credit to spend on food and drinks. Check out our guide to the best food courts in Phuket.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Tesco Lotus ExtraPhuket Town
There's a busy food court on the 2nd floor of Tesco Lotus Extra, an affordable supermarket along Phuket's Bypass Road. The impressive range of mostly Thai dishes, with a few international choices, makes it a popular choice for locals, A kids' play area nearby makes it a family-friendly venue as well. The food court might seem not seem like much, but you can enjoy seafood dishes for as little as 60 baht.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to 11pm
- Location: 104 Chalermprakiat Ratchakan Thi 9 Road, Ratsada, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 254 888
Food Bazaar at Jungceylon MallPatong Beach
Food Bazaar occupies the basement level of Jungceylon Mall in Phuket. It has the look of a traditional Chinese market, but you can find dozens of stalls selling Thai, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Indian dishes. The food court also has excellent modern facilities, including a play area for children. The quality is generally higher than most food courts in Phuket, meaning that a meal here costs significantly higher as well. Expect to pay around 250 baht for pad Thai with shrimp. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 10pm
- Location: 181 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 600 111
Food Terrace at Central PhuketPhuket Town
Food Terrace at Central Phuket is on the 3rd floor of the mall, past the cinema. It has a chic look, with vendors offering mostly Thai dishes. It's very popular with locals, so most of the signs are only written in Thai. The choice of dishes stretches beyond the usual tourist favourites of pad Thai and tom yum goong – som tum (green papaya salad) and spicy pork salad are must-tries at Food Terrace. Prices are between 50 baht and 100 baht per dish. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10.30am to 10pm
- Location: 74, 75 Vichitsongkram Road, Wichit, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 603 333
Limelight AvenuePhuket Town
The ground floor of Limelight Avenue Phuket houses a food court that reflects the mall's urban lifestyle theme. Relatively modest in size, you can find about 15 stalls serving mostly Thai dishes. Prices are reasonable, typically between 50 baht and 100 baht per dish. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 10.30am to 10pm, Saturday–Sunday from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 2/23 Dibuk Road, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 682 900
Patong Beach Food CourtPatong Beach
Offering a convenient location and excellent dishes, the Patong Beach Food Court is one of the most popular for affordable meals in Phuket. Located right on Patong Beach, the open-air space has dozens of local vendors serving Thai seafood, snacks, and desserts, along with international favourites. Prices are higher than most mall-based food courts, but they are still very competitive for a beachfront eatery in Patong. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9.30am to 10.30pm
- Location: 186/15 Thawewong Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand