The Blue Elephant Phuket Cooking Class is part of the well-known Blue Elephant Restaurant in Old Phuket Town, and is the place to come if you want to learn how to cook traditional Thai dishes with a range of knowledgeable and seasoned local instructors.
Classes here begin at either 08:45 or 13:30 and run from three to five hours, depending on the type of class you choose. The morning class comes with a trip to the nearby market, where you can learn all about local ingredients and how they are used in Thai cookery. If you choose the afternoon class, this does not come with a market tour, but you will get to learn all about the theory of Thai flavours and cooking techniques.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Whichever class you choose, you will then work in the kitchen of the Blue Elephant Cooking Class and make a range of dishes that include a starter or salad such as Spicy Squid Salad or Crispy Crab Soufflé. This is then followed by two main dishes like Stir Fried Chicken with Chilli Paste or Stir Fried Beef with Pea Eggplant. The meal is then finished off with a traditional dessert such as Banana Pudding or Steamed Sticky Rice Pudding.
Blue Elephant Cooking Class
- Opening Hours: 08:45 – 22:30
- Location: 96 Krabi Road, Phuket Town
- Tel: +66 (0)7 635 4355-7