Bluesiam Beach Club offers a very quiet and laidback seaside spot to chill out on Bangtao Beach. You'll find shaded cabanas, sun loungers and sofas to lay on, with the soft sand just a few steps away. A menu of well-made Thai cuisine and skilfully crafted cocktails makes this a great spot for those who like their beach days to be calm and comfortable.
The beach club is difficult to miss from the roadside as it's constructed from old shipping containers, with a bright red, classic pick-up truck parked outside, among the tall palm trees. There's plenty of space to park both motorbikes and cars about 100 metres from the club itself, meaning that there are fewer noisy distractions once you get inside.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Bluesiam Beach Club features
The setting of Bluesiam Beach Club is splendid; the entire terrace is right on the beach and is shaded by coconut palms. Much of the seating is in the form of stylish rattan sofas with white cushions and low tables. Adding to the atmosphere of the place, beautiful Thai statues are displayed throughout the property. Soft Latin music mingles with the gentle swish of the sea and the occasional spluttering of a local fisherman's boat engine.
The menu is mostly Thai, with all the old favourites on it: spring rolls, spicy prawns with mango salad, pad Thai, green curry, and a lot of seafood dishes. There's a small selection of western dishes, including a few pasta dishes and steaks. The quality is impressive, especially the seafood, which is being bought fresh from the local fishermen.
Bluesiam Beach Club
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 99/1 Bangtao Beach Road, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 386 595