Boat Plaza in Phuket Town
Lakeside Dining & Activities0
Located at the north of Phuket Town, Boat Plaza is the answer to those looking for a family-friendly place to spend time at, especially over the weekend. Try it and enjoy various types of activities including water buffalo cart riding, horse carriage riding, and art and yoga classes (available for both adults and children).
The property also has an old tin mine that has evolved into a small lake, that is an ideal location for pedal boats, water balling (a sport similar to zorbing) or having a relaxing meal and drinks at one of its many riverfront venues.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Boat Plaza’s Highlights
Boat Plaza boasts a number of lakeside dining options, including Mama’s Kitchen, OXY Fresh Coffee, Tom Lae Isaan Restaurant and Ampfine Restaurant @ Lake & Bar. Though most outlets offer mainly Thai dishes, you can also find some international food here. The idea of outdoor dining overlooking the water is appealing, thanks to the lovely decorative lights and their reflections on the water.
There is also a regular weekend ‘chainam’ market by the lakeside at entrance no 3 from 17:00 – 21:00 with small stands selling all kind of goods from clothes to handmade arts and more.
What Not to Miss
The track around the lake provides a great opportunity for walking and running enthusiasts. Families with small kids can also enjoy a playground (also for free) that is visible from the road.
Other interesting establishments within the grounds are a coffee roasting factory, retail nurseries, and a garden accessories market. Coming up in the future is a Thai-style spa and sauna, a futsal pitch as well as a sports complex .
Good to Know about Boat Plaza
It’s relaxing to spend a few hours here and the best time to come is late afternoon onwards. Boat Plaza is a creation of the Yongsakuls, a well-known Phuket family that owns Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina, Krabi Boat Lagoon Marina and many housing developments around and nearby Phuket.
It is covers a large area of about 60 rai off Phuket’s main Thepkasattri Road. Visitors can enter by its two gates on Pracha Samakkee Road or the gate on Prachauthit Road. There are signs everywhere, you can’t miss it.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: All year round
- Location: Pracha Samakkee Road, Tambon Rasada, north of Phuket Town not far from the Phuket Juvenile and Family Court and Pruksa Villa Property (Rasada –Samkong Project).
You May Also Like