The Day of the Dead Bar in Bangtao is self-styled as a ‘rockin’ tacos & tequila joint’ named after Dia de los Muertos – the Mexican holiday of the Day of the Dead. You will find traditional Day of the Dead decorations here, such as masks, Mexican skull art and other colourful paraphernalia to make you feel as if you have really landed in Mexico.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
The emphasis here is one traditional Mexican food and drinks, and you can expect to find delicious tacos, known as ‘twisted tacos’ here. They also serve a wealth of Mexican-themed drinks, such as tequila and iced margaritas as well as Kah tequila, which comes from a skull-shaped bottle.
You can choose to sit at the bar or a table and you can expect music such as punk, rock and, of course, Mexican tunes from local and international DJs. There is a wide range of special deals, such as ladies drinking for free until midnight on Tuesdays. Day of the Dead Bar has pool tables if you fancy a game and it has fast become known as one of the best places to find a party in Phuket.
Day of the Dead Bar
- Location: 69/46 Moo 3, Bangtao