The Future Plaza is a collection of shops and entertainment options by the side of Patong’s southernmost main road. The shops here are generally at the higher end of the quality level and include some respectable massage parlours, salons and pharmacies. There is also a shop selling locally-made wines, a tattoo parlour, some stores specialising in herbal treatments and products and a couple of small restaurants. Presently still in development (from when it was formerly known as DJ Plaza), some of the shops are still just empty shells, but those there are offer a good selection of shopping options.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Closest to the beach end of the plaza is a quiet nightlife area. Similar in style to one or two of the beer bar collections off Bangla Road. Its abstract design adds some colourful variation to a common theme while the numerous pool tables offer a welcome diversion.
The Future Plaza is located just over Prachanukhro Road from Duangjit Resort and has a large carpark behind it.
The Future Plaza
- Location: Southern end of Patong, opposite Duanjitt Resort