Dragonjet boat ride is currently in the process of relocating to Naka Island. Updates coming soon!
The Dragonjet boat ride is an exciting thrill ride in Patong. During a 20 minute ride you'll experience 360° spins, sharp turns and lightning acceleration on this rollercoaster on the water. Safe for the whole family, you can 'ride the dragon' as long as you are a minimum height of one metre tall.
Dragonjet is Thailand's first New Zealand-style Jet boat operator. They work to the same high safety standards as New Zealand operators, and all of their boat captains and staff are trained by World Champion jet boat driver Dwayne Terry, who has over 17 years of commercial jet boating experience.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Highlights of Dragonjet Boat Ride
Jet boats, unlike ordinary boats, have the ability to spin 360 degrees. This ride takes full advantage of that fact as they take passengers on a sightseeing joy ride around Patong bay, visiting the Paradise Beach to the south and Yae and Nakalay Beaches to the north, with a few spins and high speed manoeuvres to raise the excitement level along the way. Passengers occasionally get a refreshing sea spray from the manoeuvres and spins.
Those visiting during the low season should note that, while the Dragonjet boat ride still operates, it does so on the other side of the island as the sea off Patong is too rough. Transfers to Royal Phuket Marina are available on request.
Dragonjet Boat Ride
- Opening Hours: Fri - Wed 09:00 - 17:00 (Closed Thu)
- Location: Chokaree Pier, near Avantika Boutique Hotel, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)95 427 6820
- Price Range: 1,900 baht per person