Dream Beach Club Phuket is a stylish, laidback place to relax and party right on Layan Beach. Part of the world-renowned Dream brand from New York City, it's one of the very few clubs in Phuket located right by the sand. The beach club has 2 swimming pools, 4 bars, and over 100 comfortable sun loungers.
Founded in 2015, Dream Beach Club Phuket attracts both partygoers and travellers looking to enjoy a relaxing evening. Its resident DJ – positioned above the swim-up bar in one of the pools – spins mostly smooth R&B, jazz and chill-out tracks.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Highlights of Dream Beach Club Phuket
The focus at Dream Beach Club Phuket is on excellent live acts, as it collaborates with UK-based house labels Hed Kandi and Ministry of Sound, to host special parties. While the official closing time for the beach club is 8pm, a modest upstairs premier space – Level One – keeps the party going until late. On weekends, you might catch guest DJs spinning house, tech house, and disco music.
The beach club has a Jacuzzi (for 2 to 8 guests) with a private cabana and round table, 6 VIP poolside cabanas, 17 VIP poolside king-sized sunbeds, 24 beachfront beds, and 24 pool beds. The price varies by season and event but generally starts from 4,000 baht, which you can spend on food and drinks.
Dining at Dream Beach Club Phuket
Dream Beach Club Phuket has an impressive menu of great international cuisine and signature cocktails. Must-tries include the fruity Layan Sunset (Tres Magueyes tequila, triple sec, ginger syrup, ginger mango chutney and celery bitters) or the sharp Dreamosa (Tanqueray gin, orange, Thai basil syrup, lime juice and sparkling wine).
You can also find classic cocktails, high-end imported beers, and spirits by the glass. Food-wise, you can enjoy salads, soups, pizzas, pasta, sandwiches, sushi, seafood platters, meat courses, and Thai food.
Dream Beach Club Phuket on Layan Beach is around 21 km north of Patong Beach. It's a little out of the way for most of the larger resort destinations on the island, but well worth finding if you want to enjoy a different beach club experience during your holiday.
Dream Beach Club Phuket
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 10pm (hours vary depending on event)
- Location: Layan Beach, Soi 2, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)98 048 3500